Navitas Organics Cacao Powder, 8oz. Pouch
Brand: Navitas Organics
- Cacao: The Ancient Maya Feel-Good Food! Navitas Organics Cacao Powder is made from low-temperature dried and cold-pressed organic, Fair Trade certified cacao beans.
- A nutritious alternative to conventional "cocoa": Navitas Organics Cacao Powder provides 25% DV magnesium, 10% DV iron and 18% DV fiber per serving.
- Excellent source of antioxidants, including flavanols.
- Substitute 1:1 for unsweetened cocoa powder. Perfect for smoothies, shakes, oatmeal, raw treats and your favorite baked goods.
- USDA Organic, Fair Trade, Non-GMO, Kosher, vegan, gluten-free.
Legal Disclaimer: WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.
Publisher: Navitas Naturals
Release Date: 2016-03-23
Details: Cacao Powder. The Ancient Maya Feel-Good Food, made from organic, fair-trade certified cacao beans. A healthy alternative to conventional over-processed "cocoa," our low temperature processed cacao is rich in antioxidants, iron and magnesium. One serving provides 18% of your recommended daily intake of fiber, with more benefits than processed cocoa, same easy use - great in smoothies, shakes, puddings, brownies, cookies and cakes.
We Also Recommend
Quest Nutrition BBQ Protein Chips, Low Carb, Gluten Free, Soy Free, Potato Free, Baked, 8 Count
Cuisinart CSB-75BC Smart Stick 200 Watt 2 Speed Hand Blender, Brushed Chrome
Wellsley Farms Chicken Flavored Bouillon Cubes (Formerly Berkley & Jensen) - 75 Count